Ask A Question  | Learn more about St. Kitts & Nevis

How can I get permission to use real estate properties from previous CBI applicants of St. Kitts and Nevis to support my application?

My cousin applied for St. Kitts and Nevis’ CBI program last year. He has some emergency and needs to liquidate the money as soon as possible. I want to help him by purchasing his property used for his CBI application. I was told that if I want to use the same property to support my application, I will need special permission. How and where can I get it?

  • November 18, 2019

    Permission will have to be sought from the citizenship-by-investment unit for you to use his property.