Ask A Question  | Learn more about Antigua & Barbuda

How can I switch a student resident permit to a normal resident permit in Antigua and Barbuda?

Is there a way to do so? I don't have the necessary funds to apply for the CBI program.

  • Citizens International
    May 04, 2020

    Yes, you can apply for a resident visa or a work permit after you complete your studies. However, you may require a job offer from an Antiguan company, or be able to prove you have started your own company or sole-trader business in order to qualify. You can also apply for a permanent resident visa which is renewable annually.