Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

What documents do I need to provide to prove my French language skills under Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?

I want to apply for a work visa through Ontario’s Express Entry French-speaking Skilled Worker Stream. I studied French in college and have been working as a Chinese-French interpreter for five years. I would like to know what documents I need to provide to prove my French fluency.

  • Favreau Law Firm
    January 14, 2020

    Test d’évaluation de français pour le Canada (TEF Canada), and Test de connaissance du français pour le Canada (TCF Canada) for French testing.