Ask A Question  | Learn more about Malta

How can children of foreign investors study anywhere in EU when they acquire Maltese residencies via investment?

I'm an Indian investor based in the UAE who is in the market for acquiring permanent residency and citizenship via investment in an EU country like Malta. Would my children be able to study at any university in EU if we acquire Maltese residency? Or would all of us have to become citizens first?

  • BIZ Consult Limited
    August 05, 2021

    The residence permit gives you the right to live in the country which issued this permit. Your children may study in any EU country but they must apply for the student visa/permit. The EU passport gives you rights to live in any EU country (freedom of movement).