Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

How can foreign investors link up with angel investor groups, VC funds or business incubators in Canada?

I'm a non-EU investor who wants to qualify for Canada's startup visa. How should I approach angel investors etc. in Canada for this purpose?

  • JTH Lawyers Inc.
    April 17, 2022

    You should hire a reputable / experienced immigration attorney to take care of it for you. It may be a challenge to catch the attention of an angel investor group, VC fund or business incubator in Canada, but we do such connections on a regular basis so their doors are open to us.

  • Favreau Law Firm
    April 15, 2022

    Each designated entity has its own procedure and fees.