Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

How can I change the information I provide in the expression of interest form for the immigrant nominee programs of Canada?

I submitted my expression of interest (EOI) several weeks ago and I just realized that one piece of information was wrong. I do not know if my EOI is still in the pool for selection or not. How can I notify the authorities and correct the information?

  • Favreau Law Firm
    January 24, 2019

    It depends which province or program you used. For SK, it is really easy to update. If you sent to new MB business PNP by email, you can just reply them. Anyway, most EOI are easy to update because they are meant to be updated because the information can change (better English test, new family in Canada for example).