Ask A Question  | Learn more about Grenada

How can I convert an existing employment visa to a permanent residency permit?

Currently I am working in Grenada with an employment visa. I was told that it is possible to convert it to a permanent residency permit. What are the procedures? What documents do I need to provide?

  • January 24, 2019

    Once you are in Grenada for five years or more you can apply for permanent residency. However, you would still be required to have a work permit to continue working in Grenada. After completing another five years you would be able to apply for Grenadian citizenship.