Ask A Question  | Learn more about Greece

How can I find a qualified real estate agent for the Greek Golden Visa program?

I am a foreign investor but am wary about finding a qualified agent who is adept at both real estate and the Golden Visa program. I have heard about people posing as agents who aren’t and taking money. I don’t want that to happen to my family. What licenses or certificates do qualified people have?

  • Energopiisi SA Investment Consulting Services
    January 22, 2019

    In every market where the demand is high, phenomena like the described ones are taking place against investors who are willing to purchase a property in European countries in order to be entitled for the Golden Visa program. In Greece, serious construction companies and decent brokerage houses exist. Additionally, for the above consulting companies, which have lawyers and engineers in their staff, to support their clients in their investment endeavor they may offer a reliable, A-to-Z solution for any investor. They could offer you remarkable properties from different sources and suppliers, providing at the same time services for the properties’ evaluation, reasonable costs, rental possibilities and legal services, along with Golden Visa procedures. All the above are operating under legal certificates and related licenses.

  • Aggeliki G. Androutsou
    January 22, 2019

    In Greece in the last five years, everyone has become real estate brokers and lawyers who know the subject of the Golden Visa. You can come to Greece with tourist visa and see only some property. There is no way to find someone with a personalized and trustful person in a brokerage office.