Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

How can I hire my wife to work for me with a temporary work permit in Manitoba?

I applied for the Manitoba PNP, received the letter of advice to apply and received my temporary work permit. Now my business in Winnipeg has been established and I want my wife to work with me. Is she eligible? Does the new business I set up have to fulfill any requirement in order to hire her?

  • Green and Spiegel LLP
    December 12, 2018

    She’s entitled to a spousal open work.

  • Green and Spiegel LLP
    January 08, 2019

    If she was included on your application, she is eligible for an open spousal work permit.