Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

How can I obtain permanent residency in Canada if I work for a Canadian company?

I am a student from Taiwan. I will graduate from college in Toronto next month. I just got a job offer from a local company. Is it possible that my employer sponsors me for permanent residency in Canada? What requirements do I and my employer need to meet? What is the procedure?

  • JTH Lawyers Inc.
    June 22, 2019

    This is not a small matter. I suggest you seek professional assistance to avoid problems regarding your stay in Canada.