Ask A Question  | Learn more about Antigua & Barbuda

How can I prove that my son is supported by me under the Antigua and Barbuda CBI program?

I am considering the Antigua and Barbuda CBI program and want to add my 19-year-old son to my application. He is attending a language school in Germany? What documents do I need to provide as evidence that he is fully supported by me for the purpose of the CBI program?

  • Citizens International
    March 24, 2020

    In addition to the certified copies of your son's identification, you will need to provide an affidavit confirming he is a full-time student in higher education as well as supporting evidence to prove it. We would also need to confirm with the citizenship unit that his language course is deemed higher education. If he is studying a degree program, that would be fine. Lastly, we must be able to show that your son will be a full-time student for at least another six months from the date of submission. So, for example, if he is graduating in two months' time, he will not be eligible to be included as a dependent in your application.