Ask A Question  | Learn more about Portugal

How can I relocate to Portugal as a skilled worker?

Is there a way for skilled workers to work and live in Portugal? What type of visa should be applied? What are the requirements?

  • Lamares, Capela & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, SP, Rl
    March 03, 2020

    You can do it by asking for a residency visa as a highly qualified worker. You will need to show the following documents: a valid work contract or work promise, for a minimum period of one year and for a salary that meets certain requirements; professional certificates, when required for regulated highly qualified professions; in case of unregulated professions, a professional certificate that is adequate for the referred field of work or sector stipulated in the work contract or the work promise must be provided.