Ask A Question  | Learn more about Australia

How can my son enjoy the local level of school tuition as a dependent of an 188 visa holder?

I am in the process of applying for an Australian 188 visa. My spouse and my son will be my dependents. Once granted the visa, will my son be able to attend schools in Australia and pay the same tuition and fees as the locals? I know tuition for international students can be very expensive.

  • Australian Visa Options
    October 11, 2019

    Once the 188 visa has been granted, your child can enroll at any local state school without paying international school fees.