Ask A Question  | Learn more about Grenada

If I obtain Grenadian citizenship to go to the U.S. on an E-2 visa, how long does it take?

I am in the process of investing in Grenada through the government donation. My ultimate goal, however, is to live to the United States with the E-2 program. Once I have my Grenadian citizenship, how long will it be for me to go to America on an E-2? Does this program have any delays for people from certain countries, such as the Chinese?

  • February 03, 2019

    You will require a reputable American immigration attorney to advise and assist you to process the E-2 visa. It may not be long after, but you must meet the required criteria for qualifying for that visa.