Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

Is a transferring of Canadian provincial programs allowed?

I have applied for Quebec’s program and my attorney says I should be approved for it soon. I am wondering, however, if my approval can then be transferred somehow to another province, like British Columbia or Manitoba. Are these offerings interchangeable at all? Or are they separate?

  • Favreau Law Firm
    May 09, 2019

    A CSQ cannot be transferred as a certificate of nomination for other province. Each province has its own programs and different categories. Quebec operates very differently.

  • JTH Lawyers Inc.
    May 08, 2019

    There is no transfer possible. Either you stick with Quebec, or you abandon the process to start in another province.