Ask A Question  | Learn more about Grenada

What can investors do if the project they invested in ended up in dispute with the government of Grenada?

I'm a foreign investor who applied for CBI in Grenada by investing in a real estate project which has ended up in dispute with the government. What options do investors have in this case? Can we get out money back to invest in some other project?

  • June 18, 2021

    You would need to contact your local agent to petition on your behalf with the developer in question and discuss your options.