Ask A Question  | Learn more about Antigua & Barbuda

What evidence do I need to prove that my parents are financially dependent on me?

I understand that to include parents in my CBI application for Antigua and Barbuda, I need to prove that they are financially dependent on me. What kind of documents should I provide to establish this?

  • Caribbean Concierge Limited
    May 24, 2019

    Dependent parents are required to reside with the main applicant. Alternatively, parents could reside separately, but in the property that belongs to the main applicant. Also, parents must be financially dependent from the main applicant (affidavit in their support is required from the main applicant).

  • Grant Thornton
    May 23, 2019

    This is normally done by way of a signed affidavit. Bear in mind that they must also be living with the main applicant as well as being financially supported by them.