Ask A Question  | Learn more about Canada

What types of licenses do I need to start a farming business in Canada? -

I run several orchard businesses in my home country. I want to relocate to Canada by opening an orchard and applying for a self-employed farmer visa. What types of licenses do I need? Do I need to get those licenses before or after I get the visa?

  • Favreau Law Firm
    October 28, 2019

    There is no more self-employed farm category. Self-employed is not only for athletics and cultural.