Ask A Question  | Learn more about United Kingdom

What’s the best way for international students to stay in the U.K. after graduation?

I will graduate from a university in London next year with a bachelor’s degree in finance. I want to know what my options are to keep staying and working in the U.K. after graduation.

  • Global 4 Immigration
    June 23, 2019

    The majority of students who graduate in the U.K. will apply under tier 2 of the points-based system. They will need to find a U.K. employer (sponsor) and be sponsored to work in the U.K. If the student prefers to run their own business, their university can endorse their business idea. If they obtain endorsement that their business is innovative, viable and scalable then they can apply for a visa to start their own business.