Ask A Question  | Learn more about Portugal

Which type of visa do I need as a company transferee to Portugal?

My company just decided to transfer me to Portugal and manage our branch in Lisbon. What type of visa or resident permit do I need? What are the requirements and how long does it take to get one?

  • Lamares, Capela & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, SP, Rl
    March 06, 2020

    It depends on the time you need to stay in Portugal. It can be a temporary stay visa if you are going to stay for less than one year; a residence visa if you are going to stay for one year or more.