Ask A Question  | Learn more about Malaysia

Are there alternatives to obtain Malaysian residency other than through bank deposits?

I am from Brazil and wish to relocate to Malaysia full time. I am under 50 and do not quite have the required 300,000 rinngit to deposit, but I have enough to rent a home for a while and have a reliable pension for my income. Are there any other immigration options for me?

  • Alter Domus (MM2H) Sdn. Bhd.
    December 06, 2018

    There are generally two types of visa available: a social visit pass or employment pass. Social visit pass is either through marriage or MM2H (deposit) and employment pass is only if you have work or employment. There may be other types of visas, but they are very specific.