Ask A Question  | Learn more about New Zealand

How can I reside in New Zealand with my family from Chile?

I'm an organizational psychologist from Chile and I would like to relocate with my family to New Zealand. My wife is also professional communicator and my son is 7 years old. What are my options to get a visa?

  • NAA Immigration and Education Ltd
    April 02, 2024

    You will need a job offer from an accredited employer to be able to qualify. Psychologist needs registration to practice in New Zealand.