Ask A Question  | Learn more about St. Kitts & Nevis

Do my children need to apply for student visas to attend college in the U.K. if they have St. Kitts and Nevis passports through its CBI program?

I want to apply for the CBI program of St. Kitts and Nevis and get citizenship for my children. I was told that with passports issued by St. Kitts and Nevis, they don’t need to apply for visas to enter the U.K. and attend college there. Is it true?

  • July 04, 2019

    Yes, the children still need to apply for student visas if they are going to study for an extended period over 90 days. St. Kitts nationals do not need a visa for the U.K. if the time they are spending there is less than 90 days.

  • Johnson & Associates
    July 03, 2019

    Citizens of St. Christopher and Nevis enjoy visa-free access to the United Kingdom.