Feb 10-11, 2019
JW Marriott Marquis HOTEL Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, PO Box 121000 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The 2019 Uglobal Immigration Expo Dubai will offer high-quality education from industry leaders and is expected to gather global immigration professionals from programs around the world, including Australia, Cyprus, the Caribbean, Malta, Greece, New Zealand, Portugal and the United Kingdom. The conference will feature interactive panels moderated by experienced investment immigration professionals, as well as in-depth workshops, designed specifically for attorneys, migration agents and project developers.
For registration information and sponsorship opportunities, click here to request an info kit!
Why Attend This Event?
- Dubai has emerged as the world’s fifth most important hub for wealthy individuals
- The MENA region accounts for 60 percent of the second-citizenship market for ultra-high net worth individuals
- Dubai has become a magnet for foreign HNWIs with 8,600 foreign multi-millionaires
- The millionaires in the MENA region is expected to rise to 500,000 by 2020, with many looking for alternative investment options that offer them mobility and security
- United Arab Emirates is a hub for expats and international migrants, hosting more than 8 million
Network in a unique, cross-cultural setting with seasoned immigration professionals from around the world, including:
- Foreign Intermediaries & Wealth Managers
- Migration Agents
- Real Estate Developers
- Immigration Attorneys
- Global Investment Immigration Service Providers
Hotel Room Discount
Uglobal’s series of immigration expos takes place in premier industry markets throughout the world, providing unparalleled and unequaled access to migration agents and their agencies, intermediaries, project developers and high net worth individuals who seek relocation opportunities.
Uglobal’s sponsored events have a proven track record of success for attendees, providing them with invaluable sources of information and connections within the world’s citizenship-by-investment and residency-by-investment programs.
Uglobal’s world conference series is the premier setting for the global investment immigration industry to network, build relationships, learn and discuss the world’s investment immigration programs.