2020 Virtual Uglobal Immigration Expo May
May 28 - 30, 2020 | India/Vietnam
Event Website URL
After registering, to attend the Virtual Expo go the event website URL on any desktop or mobile device:
Network with global participants at the industry’s largest online Uglobal Immigration Expo on May 28-29. The event, presented by Uglobal Immigration Magazine, will bring the global investment immigration community together to network and learn in an easy-to-navigate virtual platform.
The event is focused on the Indian and Vietnamese markets that have seen a surge in their high net worth population interested in CBI and RBI programs. The online event features in-depth panel discussions in English and Vietnamese, informative country workshops, live meet and greets and keynote speeches.
Participate in the global conference from the safety of your home by using any device, from any location:
- Learn about the latest legislative changes with global CBI and RBI programs, including those of the United States, Australia, Cyprus, the Caribbean, Malta, Greece, New Zealand, Portugal, Turkey and the UK.
- Select the ideal investment immigration option for you or your clients by viewing business presentations and visiting project sponsor booths in the virtual exhibitor hall.
- Interact with project representatives and download brochures and videos to your online briefcase.
- Network with global attendees and expand your business outreach by joining our virtual cocktail hour in the lounge.
- High net worth individuals seeking information on various immigration programs.
- Migration agents and wealth managers looking for partnerships.
- Immigration attorneys, professionals and other service providers with industry expertise.
- Real estate developers and project sponsors from popular immigration destinations.
DISCLAIMER: Uglobal.com (the “Event Host”) events and conferences are open to the general public and may include persons resident in the U.S. and foreign countries who may be interested in U.S. securities. All attendees of this event including but not limited to general attendees, exhibitors and speakers (“Attendees”) should consult with their own legal counsel to use the events in material compliance with the laws of the United States (including state laws) and all applicable foreign laws, including without limitation all applicable securities laws. The Event Host provides no legal advice concerning compliance with securities laws by Attendees at its conferences and events. By entering this event you expressly release, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Event Host and its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors and representatives from any and all claims, judgments, settlements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims or allegations by any third party for such loss, injury, or damages, related to any securities related activities by you.
Powered by Froala Editor
LCR Capital Partners
Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency
ImmVest International Limited
Vinh Q. Dang
Khai Phu Investments & Migration
Davies & Associates
Pine State Regional Center
Andreas Demetriades & Co. LLC
Vasilev-Dobrinov & Associates
Donoso & Partners, LLC
Kimpton Kawana Bay
Kornova Investments Limited
Active Avenues Pvt. Ltd.
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr, LLP
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Investment Unit
Kurzban Kurzban Tetzeli & Pratt P.A
Carolyn Lee PLLC
Simard & Associates Limited
Tiago Gali Macedo
FRR Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd.
Moreno & Villarrubia LLP
Dart Real Estate
Sara Sousa Rebolo
Ece Selin Temel
Jackson Walker LLP
JTH Lawyers Inc.
Emilio Cornejo Vernaza
Panama Global Solutions
Consul of Portugal in Ho Chi Minh City
Law Office of Fredrick W. Voigtmann